Wednesday 14 January 2009

Urbanspoon in Brum

FANTASTIC foodie website Urbanspoon is now covering Birmingham.
Launched in the USA, before expanding to Canada, Australia and now the UK, Urbanspoon gives local foodies to opportunity to write and read reviews of restaurants in their home city.
The Birmingham edition has just gone live and I've dropped on a brief review of a meal I had at Ask in Hagley Road, Edgbaston.
Click the link to read the review and browse the rest of the site.
Ask on Urbanspoon
I think it's a great tool and look forward to seeing how it develops as fellow foodies sign up and start writing their own reviews.
So far I have found the website staff to be friendly and helpful, providing prompt responses if you leave them feedback.
They are keen to get their coverage right so readers are encouraged to drop them a line if they find Take a look for yourself, sign up and join in the fun...
Let me know what you think.

No comments: