You might ask why.
Have I just eaten something I shouldn't and not been caught?
Or discovered that a 100g bar of Cadbury's Whole Nut contains no calories?? On this occasion the answer is no.
I've just found out that a fellow foodie blogger nominated me for a Sisterhood Award.
Heavenly Housewife, the author of From Donuts to Delirium, shortlisted me for the gong, after being nominated by Diva on a Diet at Beach Eats.
I guess it's a bit like a chain letter, but with the added compliment that the person giving the award likes what you write, which means a lot to me.
The rules of the award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or post (see right).
- Nominate at least 10 people whose blogs you enjoy.
- Link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Heavenly Housewife will be able to 'do the double' as I am sending an award straight back to her. From Donuts to Delirium is a blog about a serious food obsession. It's witty, well-written and has lots of mouthwatering pictures. She also has the 'eat cake and be damned' attitude that I love.
- Leah, a fellow Brummie (originally from Canada) writes Simply Fabulous, an inspiring blog on life and eating healthily. She also has some great tips about feeling good in your own skin.
- Another healthy foodie is Lara at Thinspired. She takes appetising food pictures and always opens my eyes to new products and recipes.
- Meanwhile, Helen at Helen's Journey is a new Leeds-based blogger on a road to a healthier lifestyle. She has a great attitude and some brilliant ideas for low-fat eating. www.helensjourney.wordpress.com/
- Krysia Rozanka writes a beautiful and colourful blog about her life in Bulgaria.
- Mrs Woffington at Memoirs of the Celebrated Mrs Woffington deserves a nomination for her consistently well-written historical accounts of Georgian England
- Finally, I always enjoy Jessie's Graze With Me blog. This is a girl who, like myself, just wants to eat all day long.